Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thanksgiving


This is not going to be a normal post where I talk about relation-shit and heartbreaks. I'm writing this post with the purpose of giving my gratitude to those who have helped me with my blog posts. Do read all the way just in case you miss your name, don't stop after you've found yours too, there's more than just thanks in this post. (If you didn't find your name and demand recognition, text me, blog posts are editable)

The first person I would like to mention will be Keith. I myself have terrible English since it’s actually my secondary language. Keith can be thought as my Blog's editor since he’s the one that's behind all the editing of my blog. Keith fixes my spelling errors, punctuations, wordings and even sentence structures (sometimes) that make this blog actually readable. Besides that, Keith has also been very supportive of me in writing, moving on and any other aspects of my life. I will remember all those stuff that you've done for me Keith, thank you very much! <3

Besides Keith, I would also like to give my thanks to my close group of friends. To name a few, my Chem gang (Sophia, Jian, CL), Hui Min, Jerry, YKuin, Agnes, XiangYin, Alex, CY, CaMun & ZhiHong. You people are so encouraging and gave me so much love when I'm down. All of you are awesome people and I have to be really honest here, I would not have known what to do without your support during my hard times. I know it’s extremely cheesy for me to say this, but I love you and it’s really a pleasure to have you in my life.

My BFF XinLing deserves her own paragraph as well. Unlike the others, she doesn't give me much support by giving me feedbacks and comments about the blog. (I don’t even think she reads my blogposts at all) However, she has been an awesome best friend by constantly slapping the back of my head and telling me to wake up. A lot of the contents of my blog post were inspired by what both of us have been through and also by her wise words. You don’t need a thank you Ling, you know I love you heapsss and I miss you like hell already, come back and give me a hug you rich bitch!

Of course, I have to give a huge thanks to the people who are reading my blog, I could name some of you that liked the links that I shared. (Carmen, Daphne, Philby, Tiera, WenLiang, Kai, JiShawn, Esther & HuiYen) Also, I can't forget to give credits to Ethan & Aaron for being such a cute gay couple and allowing me to feature their faces on my blog post! I started my blog in secrecy but people have been asking me to make it public and so I did, gladly. I've never thought that my blog will hit hundreds of views (I was aiming for 10+ initially). It actually gave me the motivation to write more and provide my readers with better contents. All of these wouldn't be happening without the support of you all.

Lastly, I would like to give thanks to Bii, the one true love of my life. I've never experience the word “Love” like how I did before I met you. Our love was like fireworks - very, very beautiful but also dissipated quickly . It was very, very painful to watch you go but you gave me the best 3 months of my life. If there was a time machine where I could go back in time, I would gladly go through all the pain again and again just to relive the moments that we had together. You've taught me so much that I would never have learnt or truly experienced by reading novels or watching chick flicks. For that, and all the love that you gave me, I would like to say thank you Bii, you’re the best! I love you and of course, all the best with *you-know-who* ;)

On a side note, I am starting a new chapter of my life now as an openly gay blogger. No more 'desperate for relationship Jason', no more 'hide in the closet Ted' and no more 'casual flirtatious Jia Sheng'. I've decided to commit to nothing else but my own happiness for now, that is until my next prince charming comes into my life and sweep my feet off the ground. (Not that hard, I'm only 60kgs, audition is available now) I'm also going to start my new “life” with a new nickname, Jace as I reckon it has a nice ring that’s similar to JS.

Yup, I just made you read all these sh*t to make a point that I'm changing my name, you are welcome :)

Sincerely though, Thank you
Jace

                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment